The world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange said it had listed the Ethereum Name Service (ENS) coin just a day after it was airdropped to platform users. Shortly after, the price skyrocketed by 50% to a new high.
- CryptoPotato reported yesterday that the popular system for decentralized naming – Ethereum Name Service – airdropped its governance token to existing name registrants.
- The price of the token surged immediately, with numerous users bragging about substantial profits on Twitter.
- Should they have decided to refrain from selling, their profits could have increased today as well.
- The token’s price had calmed around $42 when news coming from Binance sent it north by 50%. As a result, ENS tapped $68 for a new all-time high, according to CoinGecko.
- Its market capitalization exceeded $1 billion briefly as ENS has entered the top 150 coins by that metric.
- The news in question that propelled this impressive price surge reads that Binance has listed the recently-airdropped coin.
- As of earlier on November 10th, users of the popular exchange can trade several trading pairs – ENS/BTC, ENS/BNB, ENS/BUSD, and ENS/USDT.
- It’s worth noting, though, that Binance will enable withdrawals for the ENS token starting at 07:00 UTC on November 11th.