What’s Going On With Agba Stock?

What's Going On With Agba Stock?

AGBA Group Holding Limited (NASDAQ:AGBA) shares are trading higher Monday on continued upward momentum after the company announced it entered into a definitive merger agreement with Triller Corp. last week. 

The Details:

Following completion of the merger, the combined company will be valued at approximately $4 billion, and Triller will be a wholly-owned subsidiary of Agba. 

Agba stockholders will own 20% of the combined company and Triller stockholders will own the remaining 80% of the combined company. Majority shareholder support already obtained from both Agma and Triller and the boards of both companies have approved the merger.

Agba shares are moving on heavy trading volume Monday with more than 186 million shares already traded in the session. According to data from Benzinga Pro, …

Full story available on Benzinga.com

See also  Deadline Reminder: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against AST SpaceMobile, Inc. (ASTS)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *